About the Role
• Drive the company’s financial planning
• Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
• Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
• Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
• Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
• Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
• Manage vendor relationships
• Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
• Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
• Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
• Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer or CFO to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy. It is a very important and complex role since an organization can only survive if it actively investigates and safeguards its finances.
A CFO must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader since all relative departments of the organization will be under their command.
The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
• In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
• Ability to strategize and solve problems
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and people skills
• An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
• CPA is a strong advantage
• BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
About the Company
OpDes Architecture is a proprietary Architecture+Engineering design firm that specializes in the Research and Development of Energy Independent Smart Buildings.
We are a Veteran-Owned Business, Professional Corporation and U.S. Green Building Council member providing design services and products to the global marketplace.
In addition to providing services of a traditional architecture firm, OpDes (pronounced op-dez) focuses on the integration of sustainable building systems and technologies through a holistic process called “Optimized Design.”
Designing buildings that accommodate the approach of Energy Independence to meet future clean energy standards is a major predicament facing architects today. Our solution is the concurrent design of both the building and its energy systems as a single layer through our unmatched expertise of over 20 years of experience.
Comprising of licensed Architects and Engineers, we provide creative solutions for high-performance Smart-Buildings along with their advanced green technologies.