About the Role
We are looking for a Marketing Associate to help plan and implement our marketing and advertising activities.
For this role, you should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research and customers’ behavior. You should also be able to create spreadsheets and analyze quantitative data to interpret ROI and KPI metrics.
Ultimately, you should help us achieve our business goals through building strong marketing campaigns
• Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
• Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
• Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
• Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates
• Assist with organizing promotional events
• Coordinate with the Marketing Design and Content teams to create advertising material (e.g. brochures and newsletters)
• Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
• Prepare regular sales forecasting reports
• Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
Marketing Associate responsibilities include:Managing daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothlyConducting market research to identify new revenue opportunitiesGathering and analyzing consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
Requirements and skills
Proven work experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant or similar role
Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
About the Company
OpDes Architecture is a proprietary Architecture+Engineering design firm that specializes in the Research and Development of Energy Independent Smart Buildings.
We are a Veteran-Owned Business, Professional Corporation and U.S. Green Building Council member providing design services and products to the global marketplace.
In addition to providing services of a traditional architecture firm, OpDes (pronounced op-dez) focuses on the integration of sustainable building systems and technologies through a holistic process called “Optimized Design.”
Designing buildings that accommodate the approach of Energy Independence to meet future clean energy standards is a major predicament facing architects today. Our solution is the concurrent design of both the building and its energy systems as a single layer through our unmatched expertise of over 20 years of experience.
Comprising of licensed Architects and Engineers, we provide creative solutions for high-performance Smart-Buildings along with their advanced green technologies.