About the Role
• Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
• Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
• Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
• Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
• Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
• Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
• Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
• Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
• Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
• Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
• Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
• Outstanding communication and people skills
• Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
• In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
• Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
• BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
We are looking for an experienced Director of Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations of our company. You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities. He/She must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
About the Company
OpDes Architecture is a proprietary Architecture+Engineering design firm that specializes in the Research and Development of Energy Independent Smart Buildings.
We are a Veteran-Owned Business, Professional Corporation and U.S. Green Building Council member providing design services and products to the global marketplace.
In addition to providing services of a traditional architecture firm, OpDes (pronounced op-dez) focuses on the integration of sustainable building systems and technologies through a holistic process called “Optimized Design.”
Designing buildings that accommodate the approach of Energy Independence to meet future clean energy standards is a major predicament facing architects today. Our solution is the concurrent design of both the building and its energy systems as a single layer through our unmatched expertise of over 20 years of experience.
Comprising of licensed Architects and Engineers, we provide creative solutions for high-performance Smart-Buildings along with their advanced green technologies.